Jump to content
Music Box Alpha Forums

Wrong artist name in Songs.xml after Rip


Recommended Posts

I ripped Allen/Lande, "The Battle".   I checked with MusicBrainz and they correctly have the CD artist listed as Allen/Lande (also Allen-Lande).    I also checked fanart.tv and they have art for Allen/Lande.   The songs.XML lists it as 

<FilePath>Music\Allen ú Lande - [2005] The Battle\Allen ú Lande - [2005] The Battle.flac</FilePath>

Due to the wrong character in the XML, the title comes up incorrectly in Music Box Alpha and does not find the appropriate artwork from fanart.tv.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just ripped Allen/Lande, "The Revenge", and it imported correctly:

    <FilePath>Music\Allen_Lande - [2007] The Revenge\Allen_Lande - [2007] The Revenge.flac</FilePath>
    <Artist>Russell Allen &amp; Jørn Lande</Artist>
    <Title>The Revenge</Title>
    <Album>The Revenge</Album>
    <Composer />

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...